Channel Islands, Isle of Man,
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands/Islands
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours at all times, excluding weekends.
All UK Next Working Day orders placed before 1pm (Monday-Thursday) will be dispatched that day, subject to stock availability.
2 – 4 Days
Germany, Republic of Ireland.
3 – 5 Days
Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Switzerland.
3 – 6 Days
Czech Republic, Sloviakia,
4 – 7 Days
Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Hungary, Sweden, Poland.
4 – 8 Days
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Norway, Greece, Romania, Iceland, Serbia, Latvia.
World Wide Shipping
Tariff 1 (< 2kg)
Tariff 2 (>2.01kg)
USA & Canada
Australia, Japan & New Zealand
5-7 Working Days Delivery May Vary Due To Local Customs
*additional charges may be applied by local customs for import tax on orders outside the EU.
If you have any questions or if you need your clothing or equipment for a specific date, holiday or trip please contact us via phone on 0191 2323561 or email email@example.com
LD Mountain Centre Returns
We hope you are happy with your order. However, if you wish to return it, here is our zero hassle returns policy.
If you have any technical or usage questions about your order please phone or email and one of our experienced staff should be able to resolve your questions over the phone or via email.
Tel: 0191 232 3561 (Mon - Sat 9:00 - 5:30, Sunday 10:00 - 4:00)
If you need to exchange your goods for another size or colour please complete the enclosed quick exchange form and return the order. We will arrange the exchange as quickly as possible upon receiving the goods.
If you wish to return your order for a refund:
- goods returned within 7 days from you receiving them will have the outward delivery postage refunded
- the goods must be returned within 28 days from you receiving them
- the goods must be unused, unworn and in a saleable condition
- the goods must be returned in the original packaging with the swingtags still attached where applicable
- please note that the following can not be returned unless faulty: all personal safety equipment including climbing equipment and ropes, climbing helmets and ski/snowboard helmets; underwear; software & DVDs once the shrinkwrap is removed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If the above conditions are not met we may issue a credit note or return the goods to you dependent on the circumstances.
Please complete the enclosed quick returns form and return the goods using a traceable mail service e.g. Royal Mail Special Delivery. We are not responsible for any goods lost in the post when they are returned.
Please return to:
LD Mountain Centre
34 Dean Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
When we receive the returned goods we will issue a refund for the item returned. Alternatively, if you live locally you can come into the store and one of our staff will be pleased to help you. Please bring a copy of your order receipt with you.