Scarpa Women's Rebel Lite Features:
- Gore-Tex (Performance Comfort Footwear) lining is waterproof and breathable
- The new NAG last provides all day comfort, but focuses the foot in a toe central position making the boots climb really well.
- The sock fit tongue gusset made of Schoeller fabric reduces bulk and weight and literally sucks the volume out of the boot like the elastic gusset of a rock slipper.
- Its triple injection PU layers in the sole wedge provide the state of the art in weight reduction and underfoot comfort.
- Crampon compatible (short term use only)
- Weight: 1060g (pair 38)
Scarpa’s Rebel line has been evolving with the design input of Ueli Steck. The Rebel Lite offers the DNA of Scarpa’s top climbing boots in a lighter form and is perfect for the enthusiast who's looking for a hybrid boot that will not only walk well but also climb, scramble, via Ferrata and take the occasional use of crampons for a summit dash or glacier crossing.