Superfeet Blue Insoles features:
- Patented contour shape properly adapts footwear to foot
- Rear-Foot Control Point - Only Superfeet provides this feature to control over-pronation, thus helping keep your foot correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
- Mid-Foot Control Point - Another Superfeet original. This area stabilises the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control Point, this enables you to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a very stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
- Patented Support Bridge - This feature activates all the control points for better balance and alignment during the stride. An essential feature exclusive to Superfeet.
- Long-Wearing Trocellen Foam - We use only high-quality, durable closed-cell foam. Result: long-lasting comfort for your pursuits.
- Natural Shock Absorption System used only by Superfeet to naturally soften heel shock. The patented system includes a deep heel pocket to centre around the fat pad of your heel, slight rocker bottom (allows for some foot roll), soft flange (allows for some soft tissue expansion), Holofiber top covers (increase oxygenated blood flow thereby improving circulation and muscle energy), patented Shape Contours (provides maximum contact with the ground).
- AgionTM Antimicrobial Treatment inhibits growth of odour causing bacteria
- B (X-Small) = UK 2.5 - 4
- C (Small) = UK 4.5 - 6
- D (Medium) = UK 6.5 - 8
- E (Large) = UK 8.5 - 10
- F (X-Large) = UK 10.5 - 12
Superfeet insoles use supportive materials and their proprietary shape to align your feet from heel to toe. When properly aligned with footbeds, your feet hold up and balance your body's weight, taking stress off joints and muscles, and preventing future pain. The other significant benefit is that by correctly stabilising the foot, Superfeet insoles will greatly improve the comfort of the shoe or boot and eliminate issues such as rubbing and blisters. The Superfeet Blue Insole is the most versatile Superfeet 'Trim-to-Fit' insole in their line. Because the Blue Superfeet footbed is a little thinner than Superfeet's Green footbed, it works well in most lower-volume casual, smart and sport or outdoor shoes, like running or trail running shoes, mountain bike shoes, road cycling shoes, walking shoes, walking boots, ski boots, snowboarding boots, golf shoes or tennis shoes, or when you can't remove the inner sole from shoes. The Superfeet blue insole is also ideal for flatter feet that may not tolerate the more supportive Superfeet Green insole.