Arc'teryx Beta LT Jacket Features:
- Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and windproof and breathable membrane.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim.
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable Drop back hem with drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
The Beta LT from Arc'teryx is a great all-round waterproof jacket. Lightweight and packable, this jacket is constructed from GORE-TEX® Pro with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric for exceptional waterproofing and breathability. Featuring an anatomical shaping and articulated elbows the Beta LT offers a comfortable fit with unrestricted movement. The helmet compatible storm hood is adjustable and features a laminated brim to keep out the worst of the weather and the Vislon front zip offers good water-resistance.